[携帯モード] [URL送信]

BBS
[返信する]

[1] What are some of the coolest government jobs in India which are even better than private jobs?
By Nilesh Dubey
Officer in Indian Armed Forces.

Well, you may have heard things about pride and respect on various social media but i would like to define things very normal mode and perspective.

Lets begin with skills…
The day i joined the academy, i felt in hell.

I remember not even completing my first 2.4 kilometers race and the punishment that followed. For the first time in life i was punished not because i failed but because i gave up

Also visit - supervisor vacancy 2016

That day i found a meaning to life….

I began running and today i do it in less than 8 and half minutes.

Like wise, when i look back, i realise that today i know swimmimg, horse riding, golf (joined club), photography (club).

Fired some of the most deadly weapons on earth and master the skill of firing.

My collor bone was fractured during senior term, still i managed to run 40 kms of josh run with rifle and pitthu of many kilograms.

Jumped from 10 meters into the swimming pool.

I survived jungles without food and water.

Also visit - jpu Admission

I learned navigation by locating the stars in the sky.

Learnt the use of varuious curtillery at the same time sharing food and plate and eveything else..

While my civilian friends were also sailing smoothly, it was never so adventures for them. I know skills of survival and courage to kill, today i am more confident of anything and everything…

It's all for free..

Now lets talk of salary.
It's very good. As government has given facilities, i can maintain a good standard of living with less salary as my civilian friends.

Many of my coursemates had fallen due to heat during cross country, it happens as everyone is trying to put in the best. We didnot leave them behind, we never do. We carried each four of them on our shoulders.
I am thinking of doing para jump's course, and deep sea divier course which is fully volunteery and free of cost.
We get official paid leave to study outside army the fee too would be on concession or do M.tech at IIT's.
Living through some of the most hostile envoirnment and winning through it.
In the end, i am not comparing but what bear grylls does on tv, we do on routine. If we get bored, we shift to someting else but it's always fun…

The job is cool because, it takes me to point where i feel I won't be able to take it but then i do always..

Today, i know the value of food water and a human life, that is why life is more peaceful but fun…

Also visit - cds 1 exam date

画像
[編集]
[1-10表示]
[戻る]

無料HPエムペ!